The XPR has created a new way to look at bolt action value. The XPR is a rugged, reliable and precise bolt-action rifle built for the next generation of Winchester hunters. Combining proven concepts from the Model 70 with more efficient manufacturing processes means that the XPR is a superb hunting rifle at a more affordable price. This model is ready for the type of hunter who demands concealment in addition to a complete package of performance and accuracy. Top accuracy with a Vortex Crossfire II 3-9×40 with BDC reticle scope mounted with full VIP warranty from Vortex plus Weaver style rings and bases.
If you’re looking for a rifle that will stand up to the abuse you put yourself through in the field, the XPR is the rifle for you. The advanced polymer stock is built for superior grip in wet conditions and will stand up to the scratches and bumps you’re bound to encounter on the stalk or on the walk to the stand. The matte blued finish is tough and non-reflective. The detachable box magazine is a built in feature that is typically an expensive after-market addition, allowing you to keep extra shells in a spare mag instead of jingling loose in your pocket.
- Receiver: Steel; Matte blued finish; Drilled and tapped for scope mounts.
- Barrel: Matte blued finish; Button rifled; Free-floating; Target crown.
- Action: Bolt-action; M.O.A. Trigger System; Two-position thumb safety; Bolt unlock button.
- Stock: Black composite.
- Other Features: Inflex Technology recoil pad; Sling swivel stud installed.
- Item Number: 535705236
- UPC: 048702005961
- Action Length: Long Action
- Caliber: 338 Win Mag
- Barrel Length: 26″
- Overall Length: 46 1/2″
- Length of Pull: 13 3/4″
- Drop at Comb: 1/2″
- Drop at Heel: 3/4″
- Weight: 8 lbs 8 oz
- Magazine Capacity: 3
- Twist Rate: 10″
- Barrel Finish: Matte Blued
- Stock Finish: Matte Black
- Receiver Finish: Matte Blued
- Chamber Finish: Polished
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Barrel Contour: Sporter
- Stock Material: Composite
- Recoil Pad: Inflex 1 Small
- Pistol Grip Cap: Matte Polymer
- Checkering: Textured Grip Panels
- Sling Swivel Studs: Matte Blued
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Trigger Finish: Matte Black
- Bolt Slide Finish: Nickel Teflon
- Magazine Type: Detachable
- Trigger Material: Polymer
- Trigger Guard Material: Composite
- Trigger Guard Engraving: None
- Floor Plate Material: Composite
- Drilled and Tapped for Scope: Yes