Short length of pull, satin finishedstock, back-bored barrel, 3″ chamber, Invector-Plus choke system, hard chrome-plated chamber and bore, black chrome bolt
Some of us can use a smaller field. We are talking about the Winchester SXP Compact Field. It is tough as nails, top quality pump shotgun that is sized for smaller shooters. With its short length of pull it is ideal for youth and women shooters. Plus it looks great with its satin finish walnut stock. Like all SXP shotguns it has back-bored barrel for improved patterns. It has a 3″ chamber, Invector-Plus choke system, hard chrome-plated chamber and bore, black chrome bolt.
Fast and easy. Something really important you smaller shooters is pumping ease. No pump shotgun is as fast as the SXP. After each shot the action unlocks quickly, allowing you to easily work the action to load a fresh shell.
- COMPACT 13″ LENGTH OF PULL to better fit smaller statured shooters
- SATIN FINISHED STOCK AND FOREARM with traditional checkering provide a sure grip when the hunting action gets hot
- BACK-BORED TECHNOLOGY provides optimum shot patterns that are dense and even
- 3″ CHAMBER gives you the added range to knock down game with heavy hunting loads
- INVECTOR-PLUS CHOKE TUBE SYSTEM offers consistent patterns to match your game and situation
- HARD CHROME-PLATED CHAMBER AND BORE make surfaces highly resistant to wear and corrosion
- BLACK CHROME PROTECTION on the bolt and other components lasts longer than traditional bluing
- BRASS FRONT SIGHT BEAD offers a fast, natural sight picture
- 3-SHOT ADAPTOR WITH SPEED-PLUG SYSTEM is easily removed without tools
- DROP-OUT TRIGGER GROUP allows easy cleaning
- CROSSBOLT SAFETY is easily operated
- INFLEX TECHNOLOGY RECOIL PAD directs felt recoil down and away from your cheek to reduce flinch and fatigue