4 times better for waterfowl. Well not exactly. But the new Super X4 has features and functional improvements that will make it your go-to gun in the marsh. With it’s dipped Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Blades exterior it has a look that will attract admirers on the way to the marsh, but it will be invisible to the ducks and geese overhead. And that is exactly what you need.
Hold on. The improved ergonomics of the stock and forearm, combined with secure gripping surfaces make the SX4 ready for the kind of wet, cold weather that defines waterfowling success.
- SYNTHETIC STOCK WITH IMPROVED ERGONOMICS, A SMALLER PISTOL GRIP AND TEXTURED GRIPPING SURFACES give your hands a sure, non-slip grip. Full coverage Mossy Oak® Shadow Grass Blades camo finish means your gun won’t spook wary waterfowl
- BACK-BORED TECHNOLOGY provides optimum shot patterns that are dense and even
- INVECTOR-PLUS CHOKE TUBE SYSTEM offers consistent patterns to match your target situation
- HARD CHROME-PLATED CHAMBER AND BORE make these surfaces highly resistant to corrosion and wear from steel shot
- VENT RIB gives you a smooth, clean sighting plane
- TRUGLO® LONG BEAD™ FIBER-OPTIC FRONT SIGHT offers a true, precise sight picture
- ACTIVE VALVE GAS SYSTEM cycles a wide variety of loads while reducing “felt recoil”
- QUADRA-VENT™ PORTS vent excess gases for cleaner operation
- DROP-OUT TRIGGER GROUP allows for easy cleaning
- AMBIDEXTROUS CROSSBOLT SAFETY is easily reversible
- LARGER BOLT HANDLE AND BOLT RELEASE BUTTON are faster and easier to operate
- LENGTH OF PULL SPACERS allow stock adjustments to achieve a perfect fit
- INFLEX TECHNOLOGY RECOIL PAD directs “felt recoil” down and away from your cheek to reduce flinch and fatigue