True Timber Strata camo, Cerakote FDE finish on receiver and barrel, Invector-Plus choke tubes, TRUGLO fiber-optic sight, larger cocking handle, larger bolt release
An SX4 that will turn heads. Resist the elements and reduce glare with the Cerakote FDE finish on the SX4 Hybrid Hunter shotgun. Combined with excellent True Timber Strata camouflage, you’ll get the drop on ducks and geese.
The refined SX4 is based on the bullet prove Active Valve system that was the core foundation of the SX3. We built on that solid operating mechanism and improved the balance, controls, and internal operating components of the SX4 to make it a worthy successor to the SX3.
Features and Benefits:
- RECEIVER – Aluminum alloy; Cerakote FDE finish
- BARREL – Chrome plated chamber and bore; Cerakote FDE finish; Ventilated rib
- ACTION – 12 gauge, 3½”; Gas operated with Active Valve system
- STOCK – Composite; True Timber Strata camouflage finish
- FEATURES – Three Invector-Plus choke tubes (F,M,IC); TRUGLO fiber-optic sight; New Inflex Technology recoil pad; Length of pull spacers; New larger cocking handle, bolt release, and reversible safety button for faster operation; New larger opening in trigger guard for gloved fingers; Sling swivel studs