Remember when you fired your dad’s shotgun as a youth? We’ll wager his old shotgun didn’t fit you very well, and perhaps the experience was not all that pleasant. Not all shooters and hunters are built the same, and often it takes some fitting to get a shotgun to shoulder quickly, point well and swing on target, even for full-sized shooters. For smaller-framed shooters, women and youth, the new Super X3 Compact in 12 or 20 gauge could change their entire outlook on hunting and sport shooting. You feel the difference as soon as you pick one up. The lightweight aluminum alloy receiver, ultra light magazine tube and spring, satin walnut stock with a shortened length of pull trim nearly 3/4 of a pound of weight compared to the Super X®2. A premium Pachmayr® Decelerator® recoil pad helps manage felt recoil. The lighter weight barrel further reduces weight with a narrow profile and a machined rib. Both 12 and 20 gauge models feature Back-Bored Technology for the ideal combination of shot uniformity and velocity. The gunmetal gray Perma-Cote™ UT (Ultra Tough) finish is more durable and corrosion resistant than traditional blued finishes. For balance, superior fit and smooth follow-through there is nothing more suited for younger, lighter-framed shooters than the new Winchester® Super X3 Compact.
- Receiver – Lightweight aluminum alloy
- Barrel – A lighter weight barrel with a narrow profile and a machined, ventilated rib
- Action – Gas operated with Active Valve System; 12 gauge and 20 gauge models, 3″ chamber; Ambidextrous safety
- Stock – 13 1/4″ length of pull (13″ without spacer); Satin walnut with classic cut checkering
- Features – Chrome plated chamber and bore; Three Invector Plus™ choke tubes (F,M,IC); A premium Pachmayr Decelerator recoil pad; Nickel plated bolt, slide and carrier; Length of pull spacers