Some conditions require a unique approach. This time, the right approach is one of the best looking ever: It’s the sleek new Super X3 Shotgun in full coverage Brush™ Camo from Mossy Oak. Brush is the camo that reigns supreme when the foliage is rough and beyond description. It works equally well in a dry tumbleweed blind or in choppy, muddy stubble. It blends in on the fringes of fields or against the sparsest backgrounds when you have to lay very low to blend in at all. All this on the best autoloader shotgun in the business:
- Special buffers and Active Valve system offer up to 40% recoil reduction over inertia-operated guns. Reliably cycles factory 2¾” field loads to 3½” magnums.
- Dipped camo process offers durability and resistance against corrosion.
- .742” Back-Bored Technology and the Invector Plus™ choke tube system for ideal shot patterns.
- Three Invector Plus™ choke tubes (Full, Mod, Imp. Cyl.)
- Two length of pull stock spacers included to go from 14 ¼” up to 14 3/4” in just minutes. Drop and cast adjustment spacers.
- Weather-resistant composite stock and forearm with grip enhancing Dura-Touch® Armor Coating finish.
- Bolt and slide are plated with electroless nickel for added corrosion resistance.